TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. E-design is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project.
3. Baylee Deyon Design will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the e-design project.
4. E-design client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication.
5. Baylee Deyon Design will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the e-design project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Baylee Deyon Design cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for e-design project. By clicking “submit” you agree to these terms and conditions.